Compilation of case studies in social development in West Africa, 1974, 159 pages, Copies located in: Stanford, Calif.; Yale; Northwestern, Illinois; University of Illinois, Urbana; Boston University
- Case Studies from Ghana, by Y.Shamoah (English)
- Case Studies from Sierra Leone, by Mrian J.T.Kamara (English)
- Case Studies from Togo, by H.Eklou (French)
- Case Studies from Madagascar, by M.Monteiro (French)
- French Translations of Case Studies from East Africa (Volume One):
- Case Studies from Ethiopia, by Seyoum Gebra Selassie
- Case Studies from Kenya, by J.S.Nyaribo
- Case Studies from Malawi, by R.Manda
- Case Studies from Mauritius, by E.Roche
- Case Studies from Tanzania, by P.J.Mhaiki
- Case Studies from Uganda, by G.M.Ssenkoloto
- Case Studies from Zambia, by V.G.Nyirenda
Relationship between social work education and national social development planning. 2nd ASWEA conference Lome, Togo, 1974, 69 pages, Copies located in: Library of Congress, Washington D.C.; Northwestern University, Illinois; Michigan State, Michigan; Baker & Taylor Inc. Tech Serv and Prod dev., North Carolina; Columbia University, N.Y.; Hunter College, N.Y.; Case Western Reserve, Ohio; Bibliotheque Universitaire de Metz, France.
Curricula of Schools of Social Work and Community Development Training Centres in Africa Ethiopia, 1974, 127 pages, Copies located in: Library of Congress, Washington D.C.; Boston Univ. Cape Town
Directory of social welfare activities in Africa. 3rd Edition, Ethiopia, 1975, 126 pages, Copies located in: Northwestern Uni., Ill.
Report of ASWEA’s workshop on “Techniques of teaching and methods of field work evaluation”. Proceedings of the Debre Zeit Workshop, Ethiopia, 1975, 85 pages, Copies located in: Northwestern Univ., Ill.; Library of Congress, Washington D.C.; University of Illinois, Ill.